Terms and Conditions
1. Providing the Service. In accordance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, and subject to your compliance with the provisions of this Agreement, the service provides the use of the Services for non-commercial purposes. Use of this service for other purposes or by other means is prohibited.
2. Additional restrictions. You agree that under no circumstances will perform the following:
2.1. create or use hacks, modifications and any other third-party software designed to modify the Service;
2.2. use the Service or any part thereof for commercial purposes;
2.3. allow using your account of the Service to other people;
2.4. modify or allow changes to any files that are part of the Service by means of activity not permitted by service TRAFFICGEN;
4. Access to the Service.
4.1. Creating Account. When creating or updating an Account in the Service you agree to provide on demand of the Service accurate and complete information and to update this information immediately after the change, and authorize us to process the information (i.e. collect, use, transfer, etc.) without further authorization from you.
4.2. E-mail and password (both referred to as the "Registration Data"). When creating an Account it will be necessary to enter a valid user e-mail, a password will be generated automatically. In addition to the cases in this document, it is prohibited to disclose information about your Account and your Registration Data . You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the Registration Data and any use of this information, including shopping, even without your permission. If you become aware or you have a reasonable suspicion of violation of data security, including loss, theft or unauthorized disclosure of Registration Data, you should immediately notify the Service.
5. Termination of Service.
5.1. In the event you breach any provision of these Terms of Service, TRAFFICGEN reserves the right to terminate the Service without notice.
5.2. You have the right at any time to terminate this Service by discontinuing any use.
6. Programs and services. Due to improvement of products and services you may need to download and install the updated service installed on your computer. You agree that the Service may update TRAFFICGEN services, including software ("Software") on your computer, with or without any notice to you.
7. Account. REGARDLESS OF THE PROVISIONS OF THIS DOCUMENT ON RETURN YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU WILL NOT HAVE ANY INTEREST IN YOUR ACCOUNT AND AGREE THAT ALL RIGHTS TO THE ACCOUNT BELONG TO THE TRAFFICGEN SERVICE. The service does not allow the transfer of Accounts. It is prohibited to purchase, sell, donate or exchange, as well as offer to purchase, sell, donate or exchange any Accounts.
8. RESTRICTIONS AND CONDITIONS OF USE.
8.1. Prohibition of law violations. You agree that you will not violate any laws and regulations in connection with the use of software services. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree that you will not use the Service to distribute any material or information that violate copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets and other rights of any person (including the right of privacy or publicity) .
8.2. Misuse of the Service. Connecting to the Service and any use by not specified in this Agreement means, is prohibited. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree that you will not organize, facilitate or participate in any attack on the Service, including without limitation, the attack of the "denial of service » (DoS- attacks), as well as in any other way to disrupt the Service or prevent other people from using the Services, as well as to try to get unauthorized access to the Service, Accounts of other players or computer systems or networks connected to the Service.
8.3. The ban for retrieval. You agree that you will not obtain or attempt to obtain any information of the Service by means not expressly authorized by the TRAFFICGEN service.
9. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND OTHER RELATED TO DISTRIBUTION OR SALE OF WARRANTIES. TRAFFICGEN SERVICE DOES NOT WARRANT THE POSSIBILITY OF OBTAINING ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE AT ANY TIME OR FROM ANY LOCATION OF YOUR CHOICE, UNINTERRUPTED WORK OF SERVICES, ERROR FIXING, OR THE ABSENCE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS IN THE SOFTWARE OR SERVICE.
10. GENERAL PROVISIONS
10.2. Severability. If any portion of this Agreement becomes invalid or unenforceable, it is extracted from the Agreement and the remaining provisions operate to the fullest.
10.4. Force Majeure. Service TRAFFICGEN is not responsible for any delay or non-performance due to causes beyond the control of the company, including without limitation loss of the provisions of this document due to unforeseen circumstances or reasons such as natural disasters, war, terrorism, riots, embargoes, acts of civil or military authorities, fire, floods, accidents, strikes, transportation problems, as well as a lack of fuel, energy, labor or materials.